Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Monday, July 04, 2005

War Of The Worlds

Went to watch War Of The Worlds today.
Thought Jeremy said he counld not find anybody, but in the end there was 6 of us... Other than Jeremy (obviously) and Ming Yuen, I did not know any of them.
Haha... Nicole kept refering to Ming Yuen and Me as the "orange T-shirt guy" and the "Billabong guy" respectively. We can't blame her, Chinese names are harder to remember and pronounce..... At least Le Jing and Jesse remembers.

Unexpectedly, I met Lionel and Glenn at GV too. They've become quite good friends, always seeing them together. The last time when I was at the bowling alley, I saw them together also....

War Of The Worlds, like the newspaper had said, featuredTom Cruise spending most of the time running around. The ending was quite abrupt too. Thankfully, the picture of the microscopic organisms triggered my memory (I read the book when I was in Primary 4 or 5), and I finally understood what it was all about.

Putting the morning activities aside, I am starting to get nervous, especially after what I heard about the Chinese 'O' Level Orals. The first day, the topic was on Singapore Idol, and then the second day, it was on terrorism. The topic on terrorism caught us by surprise as our chinese teacher had said that global questions like terrorism that had no close connections with students would not come out!!
I Wonder what will be next.... the ongoing 117th IOC session?? I really hope not!!

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.