Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Compatability Improvement for my Blog

Just a quick post / update....

I have just changed the blog layout to improve compatability to other browsers as I noticed an increasing number of visitors using third-party browsers like Opera and the open-source Mozilla Firefox.

Majority of the Internet Explorer dependent source codes have been removed, Although I have allowed some, like the technorati searchlet to remain intact.

However, anymore editing may have to wait until I clear this week's flurry of school tests, unless I can find some time to edit.

However, blogging will go on as usual (i.e. I blog once every two to three days)

For the time being, there will also be no music on this site. The embed elements has been taken off until I am sure it will display and play properly in the third-party browsers.

(p.s. If you have any comments, please tag me at my tagboard, or email me.)

~JZ

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.