Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

"mood-less"

haiz.. no mood to really write a good post.

Homework, Homework, and more Homework.... I really have to de-stress.
Decided to tryout GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program).... I'm too used to the school's Adobe Photoshop program. GIMP interface though similiar to photoshop's, I still stumbled abit, trying to get a hang of the program.
I created the banner below just for fun.....



I obtained the artist impression of the antimatter reaction from the website of the
European Laboratory for Particle Physics (CERN)

Sorry readers, but I will write a better entry the next time. Till then...

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.