Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Misunderstanding generated in the last post...

Got quite a few commnets on the last article especially on my other blog titled "reality is a persistant illusion".

I apologise if anyone has found that entry too generalized. It wasn't meant to be a blanket remark.

I don't condone nor even desire to try and stop the usage of such words.
I must admit there is little or even no other words which can replace the word in its expression of anger, stress or displeasure....

However, a few commenters stated that there are "other more pressing matters" to give your attention to. But I am sure it is doesn't hurt to watch your language....

Care of usage is the most important, which seldom anyone would actually think before using it. Thus leading to undesired misunderstanding.

A short entry on it has already cause misunderstandings of some sort. Won't it be worse if you use it in front of other people's faces??

That said, I hope this entry will clear up any misunderstandings generated in the last post.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.