Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Temp down....

Thank heavens my temperature went down... thought it would stay at 37.8

Well skipped school today.. I think will be able to return tomorrow. Actually I must return tomorrow as it will be the last day of lessons before the prelims.

Will generate a better post next time... better rest now if I wanna go back to school tomorrow.
HOpe the Rehersals will go on well... Wonder if Darrick has found out what to do with the other 20+ people....

lolx

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.