Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rehersals.

Rehersals.. rehersals..

Yea.. thats right.. rehersals for the teachers' day concert.

Damn. waited until 4 p.m. and still couldn't get started. Ray encountered some programming errors.
ok..ok.... maybe because we tried to be "extra", choosing flash presentation rather than powerpoint. Well, we wanted to make an impact....
I couldn't help Ray much... Although I may know HTML (who doesn't??), Javascript, C++ (a little) and Visual Basic, I am a complete "noob" when it comes to flash programming....
Oh well... I am going to learn it after 'O' Levels.

Overall, I think we still need to "polish" up our acts. Need to do a little choreography, and also curb some of our stage "frights".

2158 essay question was quite unexpected. Instead of asking for political and economic reforms, they asked for political and economic progress in the 1950s to 1960s.... Got us stunned...
In the end, I resorted to writing everything I posted in the last blog entry and added and ending paragraph referring to that time frame stated in the question (e.g. 6% economic growth in 1950s and 11% economic growth in 1960s) .

The Maths E.Maths test also came as a surprise as we were not "fore warned". Anyway, it wasn't that bad..... although it would have been better if we were given some more time to do .

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.