Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

TJC PvP and Bowling Team Blog

The first Temasek Junior College Past Vs Present Bowling "Championship" is over. Congratulations to all winners.



An update can be found on the new TJC Bowling Team Blog.



Haven't been doing much for this blog layout... A few layouts have been put on hold. And various not launched... Currently designing a new layout for the TJC Bowling Blog which can be found at http://tjcstrikeforce.blogspot.com
Since no one gave me any concepts, design brief or even graphics, I am now "banging my head against the wall" thinking of what to do, and how to do it.



Anyway, tomorrow still got school... have to finish my carboxylic acid tutorial.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.