Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Slowly one by one...

Yup... Slowly one-by-one, the teachers are giving back our results...



oh my gosh.. first thing in the morning is mathematics...
She started off: "Let me get the marks down then I throw your papers away...". What a heart stopper.



Well... that reaction was not surprising. On the contrary, I was surprise i passed. Barely.



Its 1 down, 5 more to go. Not much hope for the rest. Seeing the maths scores, which was supposed to be one of the better subjects got me prepared for the worst. And by "worst", I am saying it as an understatement. what can be worse then worst? I really don't know. One thing for sure, I am going to find out....

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.