Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

*sobz* byez holidays

Well.. *sobs* I gues this is it. The holidays are going to be over. It has been a very fast one. But it is nothing compared to what we are going to face back at school. Already there are signs that are telling us that the teachers are going to open the throttle further.

For the benefit of my classmates who have not been checking their schoolDNA account, Ms Goh P.K. (Dupty.P) has set a biweekly english test for all sec 4s, 1st two periods on the 1st day of school....*pause*

There was a pause there as I am sure my classmates would look at it in horror. haha.

It been quite some time since I last blogged as I was rushing my homework. As it is now, I still have not finished it. oh well.. I hope I can make it by tomorrow....

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.