Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Windows Vista vs Ubuntu with Beryl

This should be in my tech blog, but I thought it would be nicer here... seems interesting what the opensource community can do nowadays.

The question on whether there is a need to upgrade to a new OS is really quite pertinent...



The two OS here in question is Windows Vista using Aero interface and Ubuntu Linux running Beryl. I believe the same effects can also be achieved using Compiz which Beryl is based on.

Cheers

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.