Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Time and GTD

Time is really a luxury which sadly I fail to have.... the day inches nearer but I aren't moving that much nearer. GTD (Getting things done) is something that I must do but to do that I need that luxury to do so.

Why why why.

Limited by the hours of day, the rising and setting of sun.
Limited by a saddled brain.
Limited by the very things I am suppose to do.

Yes, I know that:

The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible(Arthur C. Clarke)
However, is it possible? Rules are set. You can't change time. You can't do the impossible of extending time. The sun cannot be stopped from rising neither can it be stopped from setting. Freezing it is out of the question.

Looks like thou has to find another way.

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. (Benjamin Franklin)

Squander not time, as the significant event is near.

Cherish the present, and look forward to what is inevitable.
(GenSephyr)

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.