Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Some quotes...

Some quotes which I saw on television and stuff

It doesn't matter how people say how you should be.
The important thing is how you want to be.


Below are a few by Oscar Wilde. I heard one of it from Oprah Primetime.
Ambition is the last refuge of failure

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal

Cheers...

(I'm going Mad over Studies and going Moo over Mootools.. Ok.. this is far too random... )

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.