Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

National Day Theme Song

My Island Home


By Kaira Gong



This is my home

She's everything to me

Grace and beauty

In all that you see



My island home

Wherever I may be

I never will forget her

Nor will she forget me



Chorus ^


And I will sing

A song of home

A land of peace

Where dreams are born everyday

My home

Wherever I may be

I believe

You will always be a part of me ^



My island home

Home of my family

This is my future

Where I want to be

(This is my future

This is my home)



Repeat Chorus x 2



My home

Wherever I may be

I believe

You will always be a part of me

A part of me



Source: http://www.ndp.org.sg

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.