Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Communications.

Regarding communications, it seems that I have some untold words written across my arms which says "pinch" me. And yesterday, I obtained a 7cm long scratch... courtesy of a certain someone who got too excited about something, and put or rather "drilled" 3 fingers into my side/waist area..



Talking about communications.....


An interesting article I read on CNN... can't republish it here because of CNN's website terms.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/08/08/cybercouples.reut/index.html



It really makes people wonder if we are losing our real-life communication skills or it is just another step into our future... Maybe this is the next step in communication? I don't know... This isn't a monopoly.. No one can dictate how we should communicate...



It seems that IM and blogging has came from being a something extra to something that is infused in our lives.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.