Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

JCT Exams

Yup... every minute that pass now brings me and the rest of the JC1s closer to the June Common Tests....



Frantic would be an understatement as I still have not covered my content fully yet. Still have so much to do and only 3 days left.



The frequency at which I blog this few weeks may become abit erratic. Will resume regular postings once exam finishes on 29th June.



I still have a few more layouts which are in development. Just rolled out version 10 (Stepping Stones), 11 (Simplicity) and 12 (Bleach: Zangetsu-Ichigo ) a few days ago.



Anyway, got to head back to the books again soon.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.