Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Vesak Day Holiday + Changes to blog

Happy Vesak Day to all!!

Stressed out at studying, so decided to blog... haha... I know this is a bit lame.
Well anyway, did some changes to my layout. Most notable difference is the blog title which I took out. Found it a bit pointless and a waste of space. Took off the analog clock too.
Added the Random quote script below. Took me a while to figure out how to get it working as this is the first time I didn't want to take it off dynamicdrive or other similar sites.
Under Profile, you can find a disclaimer of the site. Decided to add it due to the recent newspaper reports and controversy over blog users' comments. The most recent case was that of the A*Star scholar. Figured out it would be safer to introduce one (the disclaimer).
Haiz...tagboard seems a bit dead. Though there are still visitors to this site, not many bother to tag.

Went to watch StarWars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith the other day with my parents. The show was really action packed. You'll marvel at the graphic and the special effects especially half of the scenes in the show were all computer generated. The lightsaber fight between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker was intense. The scenes were realistic. Lucky there weren't "blood splattering" scenes. If not, with technology that makes everything so realistic, the show is bound to be classified as NC-16, or worse M-18.

Anywayz, to all those people out there, especially those reading my blog, Happy Vesak Day! And to all those students taking 'O' Level Chinese next week, Happy Mugging (including myself) !!Haha!!

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.