Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Good!

Yes... finally!! can enter into MSN, hotmail, Blogger etc...
Looks like it was Starhub's Cable problems.... It was in the newspapers this morning... one of their undersea cables got damaged and thus led to problems connecting to overseas sites like these.
Led to so much inconvinence... till now still have some problems reading my mail...
Surfing speed went down by a margin.
Traceroutes show a significant slowdown but I can't complain. At least this is better than not being able to access at all. Brings me back to the time when I was still using dial-up.
Countdown to Chinese 'O' Levels. One more week to go.. taking a little time off now. Have to cover at least two 手册 by this Monday. Dunno how am i going to do that....

Anyway, most probably going to catch Star Wars; Revenge of the Sith today.
Oh no.... got kicked out of MSN messenger again. Haiz....
Better post this first... b4 my connection gets cut off again and lose this entry.

Byez

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.