Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Shock the other day, Scare today

On Steve Irwin



The other day, the news of the untimely death of Steve Irwin met with disbelief... I actually got the news early in the afternoon when i chance across a blog post about it. I was skeptical of it until I double checked the authenticity of that claim with Australian News site.



The fact finally sunk it when I saw it on the television.



At home



Got such a scare when my uncle's maid called saying that she couldn't wake my grandma up from her sleep.


Turned out to be a false alarm... It seems she had fainted or something along that line.



We still don't know the cause, but I'm are just thankful that nothing happened.

1 comment:

GenSephyr said...

Testing the comment system...

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.