Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More chaos and something else...

On Thailand



Martial law.. Never thought I will hear the phrase out of the history class context.



For those who are unsure, "Martial law is the system of rules that takes effect (usually after a formal declaration) when a military authority takes control of the normal administration of justice." (source: Wikipedia)



Whats even more surprising.. Thailand's King Bhumibol Adulyadej on Wednesday, 20th Sep 2006, endorsed coup leader to head the new governing council, according to a televised announcement. (Source: International Herald Tribune)



That was something quite unexpected... Endorsement of a coup... I am curious what's going to happen next...



On a SideNote







Quite a remarkable download speed... Didn't believe my eyes... Too bad its a one off thing.. Never happened again since then.


Anyway, for those curious, xampp is a integrated installer for a WAMP setup (i.e. Windows, Apache, MySQL and PHP). I was setting up a development server on my computer to test my websites...



Starting Soon


Promos are starting soon.. I really need to find time to mug...



oh well



-jz out-

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.