Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Warnings Not Heeded

I've deleted/edited the tags and warned time and time again, NOT to post any commercial advertising in my tagboard BUT my warnings were not heeded at all.


Well, that leaves me with no choice.


"Congratulations" to the IP address 85.64.110.102 for being the first to be entered into my Tagboard's Ban IP list.


WHOIS information on 85.64.110.102
IP location: United States - New York - New York - Provider Local Registry
Reverse IP: No websites hosted using this IP address.
Blacklist Status: Currently listed in the 'Spam and Open Relay Blocking System' database

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.