Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Yepz!! Its the 1st day of the 1st month of the New Year!! In other words Happy New Year to everyone out there!!!


Oh boy... New Year, New Start, New Resolutions... Nope.. I won't say whats mine.. Let me keep it a secret! =)


Wonder who is Phentermine.. Thanks for tagging my tagboard and the compliment. Although I guess I will never know who that is as it seems like one of those auto generated comment adverts/spam.


Anyway.. very busy clearing stuff now that I have started..


Happy New Year to all again!!

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.