Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Silence...

Erm...
I feel so guilty.
Never blog for so long.

Sorry for the silence of this blog...
Having my exams which will finish in 4 days time...
Will do a proper post and update after that...

Exams not going very well.... should be able to get a decent L1R5, but don't think I will meet my expectations. sighz...
Subjects that aren't supposed to be easy are easy. Subjects that ARE supposed to be easy are difficult. damn... last two papers. Must score especially in A.Maths paper 2 as I sort of screw up Paper 1. However, must not forget E.Maths too.

Anyway, also working on a new layout... trying to get the CSS working.

Well till then...

Sayonara.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.