Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Database moved

No time to write a long post as I am heading to COMEX 2005 soon...

The tagboard has been successfully moved to a new server...
It may take a bit longer to load as I have more restriction on bandwidth as well as server upload and download speeds. The previous host, Sepwich, decided to pull the plug on hosting due to server space constraints.

New linux server hosting is by polarhome.

But I have serious problems regarding the posting process... so you may not be able to tag for sometime... A separate tagboard will be set up for the time being...

In the meantime, I will be trying to get another host with better specs.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.