Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Site Headaches

Many websites multiple headaches.
I can't list it here due to nature of these projects which are commissioned by certain parties....

My design juice just ran out. No inspiration for any design at all....

On top of that, the bowling website just got all the graphics, JavaScript removed. I don't know how will the current committee settle that. Don't say I didn't warn them on the impending deletion the other time. Too bad it wasn't heeded.

However, since my websites are designed for the LCF (Lowest Common Factor), the bowling website will continue working. Just that at a very basic level.

I really need a design inspiration. And also something to jump start my studying engine...
sheesh.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.