Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

A negative programming

It seems like I've been involved in quite a few school related web stuff this past months. From the bowling blog to the school's anniversary website to the current alumni website which I have no time to complete till the end of my A level.

Talk about work.... The bowling site aren't that much a problem as its blogger based. However the other sites are quite an insomnia causing.
I can't believe I am going to say this, but I am starting to feel tired and nauseated from seeing codes.

Probably have to take a break from programming. coding a fully-fletched content management system, databases, maintenance tools as well as doing the graphics aren't a small feat. Especially when I have to do all those single-handedly with no one to turn to for help.

Stepping down doesn't mean totally abandon one's responsibility. I've wanted to relinquish all thoughts of intervening, but looks like I succumbed to temptation and stepped in.

Though I was asked to recover the pictures after the bowling team site mishap earlier this month, I've decided to contribute a final gift to the team, in the form of a brand new look for the site. I've given the site a "web 2.0" make-over, bringing that site up to be in line with the current trends in the web-design committee.

The theme, titled "bowl-a-lution" would add on to my list of XML templates to my collection, that would be my fifth, including all my works done on this blog (Risen Against Gravity).

Anyway, here is a screenshot of the site:


Or you to see the real thing, you can visit it at http://tjcstrikeforce.blogspot.com

Sigh.

On a sidenote, I've also decided to add a tagboard on this blog also.

Cherios.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.