Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blogskins: Anime.Otaku

New Skin again.

I didn't schedule to make a new skin this time round. It was because I was feeling abit frustrated that I decided to code one to relief stress.
Guess it was my record time in creating a new skin also. 45 minutes including the graphics.
In fact the graphics took me almost 30 minutes (I aren't that good at graphic manipulation. The css coding only took 15 minutes.

The rationale behind this skin name was because, Anime Otaku is taken to mean anime fan.
Although Otaku is a fairly derogatory term in Japan. Its most commonly used to refer to excessive obsession with Anime. However, in America, the term is often a badge of honor for hard-core anime fans.

This skin include a few firsts.
These are: Opacity effects, being Anime themed, a gradual (gradient) background as well as a new skin cataloging system.
Moreover, its the first skin to use CSS3's opacity property. However, this means that opacity effects will not be shown on certain browsers. Its minimal though. In fact, almost unnoticeable.

Since I constantly add new skins, I guess I should have some detailed skin launch format from now on.
So here it goes:

Skin Title: Anime.Otaku
Number: Quarto (4th)
ID: N4-19D08M2K7Y
Customization: None

As usual, this skin can be applied to the page permanently regardless of my future layout changes using this URL: http://gyeojz.blogspot.com/?css=4

To reset, use http://gyeojz.blogspot.com/?css=0

Credits to the respective creators of the individual pictures used to make the masthead.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.