Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ruling in favour of no blogs | Coding New Layout

Main

We've been banned.. or rather, discouraged from blogging anything related to the current ongoing tournament by the teacher in charge. So for now, nothing of that sort.

I don't usually blog anything about the Sport anyway... haha..

New Layout/Skin

On top of that, I'm working on a new skin. The drive for the layout/skin is different than the current one.

The current one, titled Primero(1st), is my first XML layout and also a trial to see what the new Blogger could do. Moreover, I wanted to see how a layout will look like, using just one image for the entire site. And the result was Primero(1st).

The new layout/skin will be of a less serious style than this one, based on the above banner picture which I put it there as a preview.

Its gonna be titled: "Desires: Secundus..."

Till the end of the tournament.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.