Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Don't think it (petition) will work..

Went to the temple at eh.. (I don't know the name of the road in english..).
However, was quite surprised when I saw there was an appeal to sign a peition nearby. It was about the "Huang Na" case. They were petitioning for the president to spare Took's from the gallows..


I could see that they have quite a number of people who signed, but I seriously doubt that will actually help. In most cases, this will only count as "public feedback" and will never be taken into account.


In any case, we'll just have to wish them luck.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.