Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Stop!

Results are back. Sad to say, it was extremely disappointing.
So as I promised my self, I am hereby putting a self-inpose ban on
myself. Thus I will not be online for a long period of time. As such,
this blog might not be updated.
I will be back online to blog only after the 'O' Levels which ends in
November. So in other words, I will be back sometime around late
November or Early December.
For returning readers, thank you for your support.

Till then.... Sayonara.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.