Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Friday, October 22, 2004

NOooooooo...

Today is the 3rd-last day of school... School will end on Monday (hooray!?)

Almost knocked myself on the head when i asked my teacher to go thru my paper....
Damn....
Social Studies - One sentence caused me 3 marks??? Ditto was the second essay. That's juz too much!!!

Chemistry did not give statement, and one statement 1 mark?? That alone caused me another 3.5 marks..

Then, there is History 2158... Part 1 of all four essays did so well.... Part 2??? MISERABLE!!!!!

MAths?? dunno..... dun dare to ask...

Hiaz...Hiaz.... Careless... CARELESS!!!

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.