Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Exam results are back!!!

Exams results are back!! haiz too bad the marks are not as "enthusiastic" as i was getting them back... such horrible grades....Grades dropped by so much.... I was expecting 'A's but my results juz dropped short of it.... Even papers that I thoght was 'do-able' was badly done. 9 subjects but not even one 'A'... this is so unlike me.... i am surprised and so are my parents and teachers...
Juz what happened to me??? I put in more effort in studying for my final years... issit becoz my strategies are wrong?? Didn't i mug like there was no tomorrow?? Or was it becoz there was too many distractions?/ I still cannot find the answer.... Maybe i will reach enlightenment in a few days time.. but that will not change the present....

Taking time off to reflect... i have come to the conclusion that maybe i juz need to practice more... i noe the theories but application needs working on. History 2158 essay part 2 Qns need more pracice....

i believe that i will be able to do well. thinking about it makes me realize what i did wrong and will allow me to change.... but then again, it is too late for me to change the present..

all in all it has been a bumper year with so much of disappointment... i definitely have to change for the better....

thats all for now.... to those who read this entry... thanks you for your patience.... Love yer and god bless.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.