Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

At last!!

AT LAST!! got the damn RSS feed feature to work. My upload server at yahoo also went out of bandwidth, had to switch to anglefire to get my background pic to work. Too bad photobucket not accepting any new signups as they are "upgrading their server".

One week have already gone past.... My slacking days are numbered.... Got loads to do....

Singapore idol results tonight. It seems to be looking quite bad for Christopher but hey, u never noe how Singapore will vote.... i think Olinda will win, but then again, it is the number of supporters they have and their 'X-factor' that counts.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.