Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Last Samurai

Was watching The Last Samurai on Television. Although I felt if that scenario happened in the real world, some deaths can be prevented. However, besides that, I think one quote that is worth giving thought about is:
There is Life in every Breath

This quote seems simple enough, but with it encodes a valuable lesson I think.. That is to treasure life and feel every step you take. You can't regret in the future and go back to the past...

Other gems (memorable conversations) found in the movie include:

Katsumoto: You believe a man can change his destiny?
Algren: I think a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed.


Emperor: Tell me how he died.
Algren: I will tell you how he lived.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.