Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Jap Ice-cream

Currently, it seems that the Japanese Ice-cream is all the rage now... with stalls popping out in quite a few places...



I am referring to the Japanese Ice-cream chain: Uzumaki.



Should try it one day. From what I remember, they have green tea (Their specialty) chocolate and chip, wasabi, blueberry and black seasame... I don't know if I remember correctly, but pardon me if I don't...



Here is a pic of the stall at Harbourfront Mall:





Those two gave quite a shock to some kids... because they stand quite still till someone comes by and they "jump out".. I mean they just start moving.. haha

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.