Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Friday, May 26, 2006

The end of the tournament Season

It has finally ended.. The 'A' Division Tenpin bowling Championships. After 18 games, looks like I have to be contented with a 37th placing out of 149 -- a remarkable feat, considering I only had about 5-6weeks of training.
Made a 37 placing improvement too. I was ranked 74th (very embrassingly) on the first day. haha... That meant a prgression from the second page to the first page of the results. Lol.



Sadly. TJC got 5th position overall, losing our seeded title. Looks like next year I wouldn't see much of my secondary school friends during the Nationals. Their JCs made it to the seeded squad. Oh well.. its just too bad.



Master's event today. Rodney and Glenda qualified. However, both landed up in the 4th position with a pinfall of 1740 + 50 and 1661 + 45 over 9 games respectively, losing to the 3rd position by a mere 21 pins each. It's really a pity. Both were displaced at the last minute, with a spectacular showing in the last game by a few others. I twas a Nerve-wrecking moment for many people, especially the coaches.



And with that, marks the end of the 2006 National Schools Bowling Tournament.



My National Youth Forum (NYF) interview has also passed. I doubt I will make it. Had to face an interview with a panel of 10 people (or more.. I not sure). My brain literally stopped functioning. didn't expect so many people. Though it would be a panel of 2-3people only. I didn't even know what I was saying. Sighz... Really no confidence over this one.



Anyway, tomorrow going out to celebrate Glenda's B'day. Don't know why they chose the airport as the venue. Lolx.

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.