Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Month of March

Its March already... Holidays are coming... At last can get some rest.

Yesterday went to Seoul Garden for Dinner with my friends.... 29 of us.... the whole thing costs about $640... Thanks to Shi Xian, Darrick, Abraham and Ircahn who treat the whole class to Dinner.

Selections has ended and I am now currently in the 11th place... but Know, whether i make it into the team is up to my coach....

teachers have already started giving holiday Homework..... dun think i will wait till holidays to do..... then again, I'm a bit too lazy to do extra, though i know that i cannot slack...

the tagboard service is out again.... trying to find a way to host my own....
seems that iwebtunes also closed down and i had to find another server to host my music files. thats why there wasn't any music on my blog for sometime....

hmmm..... Nothing else interesting to say....

Looks like I have to sign off now....

+out+

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.