Risen Against Gravity

GenSephyr

I've moved my blog and portfolio to http://fusedthought.com/en/blog. However, this site will still be kept as an archive...

Individual entires can still be accessed using their trackback links.

Friday, November 19, 2004

phew.....

Juz reformat my computer a few days ago and juz set up my internet connection and installing appplications i need....
Its been a while since i came into blogger... Quite a few things happen this week...

Firstly, Yew Liang's head must have grown bigger since that news paper article in TODAY about the school's bowling team which featured a short interview with him... he has since postd the article in our school's bowling website and all over his blog. The others interviewed didn't even mention about that interview.....

Secondly, trainng in December has been cancelled except 1st and 3rd of Dec. Wow!! Very lucky for me, if not i have to skip most of the training sessions as I am tied down by other things.

The Tag-board on this blog is a little dead and i was thinking of removing it.... but dunno if i should....

I also juz got my website up at http://gyeojz.bravehost.com. Its my first try at Flash and hope to recieve some comments about it....

Thats all for now...

No comments:

Content and Layout by GenSephyr. Copyright © 2007 GenSephyr All Rights Reserved

Site designed with Open Source Technologies.